FSU vs. Auburn.. who you think?

Im not saying an SEC necessarily deserves it I'm just saying stats for a team that have an obviously lighter schedule will obviously have strong team stats if they are even remotely good. Schedule difficulty isn't taken into consideration enough here in the comparison between the two teams

Which is exactly why you have to look at talent by position. I am not saying FSU is going to run away with it, but even though their strength of schedule was weaker, with the talent they have on the team they did exactly what they should have to all opponents. They didn't need lucky last second once-in-a-lifetime events, they handled their business as they were expected to. Not many teams can ever say that at seasons end. Just look at Bama who was pretty much given their 3rd in a row before the season.

It's going to be a good game finally, not like last year. But I am giving the edge to FSU. (Bias aside!)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Same as OSU play nobodies all year and end up with oneof the highest scoring offenses at the end of the year but we all know how terrible their schedule was. Im nit comparing FSU to ohio state by no means but I can see why all their stats at FSU are so high, its gonna be a good game regardless probably one of the best AP generated national championships in 5 years. Im not a fan of either team so im completely un biased when sayin that FSU hasnt play anyone as fast paced and talented as this Auburn team. FSU as a good defense without question but they havent faced anyone who can run downhill and the option so well, they have fast linebackers but none I think will compare to tre Mason's strength and he will level any safety who gets in his way. 309 rushing yards against a very tough mizzou team WHO KNEW he was gonna run right at them and didnt slow him a bit.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Hands down it will most definitely be one of best national championship games in quite a while.

I don't look to closely at the schedule strength stuff because ND always has one of the hardest year in and year out and everything pointed at them still getting spanked last year and they did. Looked horrible doing it last year! Lol

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

At least we can all agree that FSU is a better match for a SEC team in the championship than Notre Dame haha

Dorm room setup:

SQ SDC2.5 12" @ 8 ohms

Klipsch 300 watt home theater sub amp

Marantz 1030 amplifier

Future car build:

Audio Technix 1200.1d

Fi SSD 12 w/ cooling and flatwind coil

6th order dual reflex enclosure

FSU will win no doubt... sure you could argue that they havent played many good teams but shit.... theyve clobbered team theyve played. They also only have 1 game where they HAVENT scored 40+ points. One game they scored 80, and the 4 games against top 25 teams they played, not even close.... Also, my step dad thinks that the SEC really isnt as good as everyone thinks (which im starting to believe) because, sure theres probably 5 maybe more SEC teams in the top 25 right now but the SEC is mainly playing themselves so who knows if theyre still good because they never play florida state, ohio state, michigan state, stanford, etc. Who knows... maybe the sec isnt as good anymore? Look at bama... for being an SEC team they had a pretty damn easy schedule and then they get to auburn, which is s tough game and lose. And auburn, they beat a lot of high ranked teams but lost to lsu who lost three games, and also barely beat florida who blows. Idk, maybe my step dad and i are just pulling things out of our asses but it definitely makes me wonder. Im not saying SEC is awful and all SEC teams suck but its easy for me to believe the SEC isnt as strong as it used to be..... I gotta go with FSU

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

this is like arguing politics

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Bias aside I dont think FSU stands a chance at beating Auburn... If im wrong then oh well I just dont see it happening

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

FSU will win no doubt... sure you could argue that they havent played many good teams but shit.... theyve clobbered team theyve played. They also only have 1 game where they HAVENT scored 40+ points. One game they scored 80, and the 4 games against top 25 teams they played, not even close.... Also, my step dad thinks that the SEC really isnt as good as everyone thinks (which im starting to believe) because, sure theres probably 5 maybe more SEC teams in the top 25 right now but the SEC is mainly playing themselves so who knows if theyre still good because they never play florida state, ohio state, michigan state, stanford, etc. Who knows... maybe the sec isnt as good anymore? Look at bama... for being an SEC team they had a pretty damn easy schedule and then they get to auburn, which is s tough game and lose. And auburn, they beat a lot of high ranked teams but lost to lsu who lost three games, and also barely beat florida who blows. Idk, maybe my step dad and i are just pulling things out of our asses but it definitely makes me wonder. Im not saying SEC is awful and all SEC teams suck but its easy for me to believe the SEC isnt as strong as it used to be..... I gotta go with FSU

7 straight national titles in a row and possibly an 8th with a win this year and they aren't a tough division? No one in the sec has played out of division because no one out of the sec has went undefeated or 1 loss enough to play for a national championship. And when they do they get smoked like ohio state or Notre Dame when they play in the big game.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

this is like arguing politics

LMAO, that is the beauty of it isn't it??

Quite honestly what I think really takes away from the game, and takes away from the game it could be is the fact that there is a month before the game. So any kind of roll the teams are on, and kind of hot streaks, and clicking the team is doing is really a mute point which is unfortunate. A lot of times streaking teams make it into the big bowl games and then flop because any "hotness" they had is long gone.

All the stats in the world won't make a difference if the team doesn't actually show up for the game. Its happened time and time again. They've gotta mentally prepare themselves just as much as physically. A month is definitely a long time and that can really get into players heads I'm sure

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Archived