DC Sound Lab

DC AUDIO FTMFW! Vids and Pics!!!

Some changes in the works as I type this, HUGE thanks go out to Cody (CJ18), Will (will77530), Rusty and Ana for making my next build possible! I'll post pictures as i get them but it's gonna be my biggest build to date! I've had a systems with 8s, 10s, 12s, and 15s, time to finally get some 18s!!

Edit: Can't forget Rob (Thorshammer) since he built these 2 beautiful pieces of artwork!!

Edited by kryptonite
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Checkin out the potential new vehicle tomorrow morning, 2005 suburban 2500 with 6.0l. If all goes well thatll be in my driveway tomorrow by lunch time. Than cleaning and planning commences.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Potential vehicle may have fallen through before i get to check it out. Pulled the carfax on it and the mileage from its last inspection in september from 197k to 226k in october. The guy stopped at my store last week and the dash had 202k. Not sure if he swapped out the cluster, or the shop that registered the mileage was careless about what they typed. Either way it'll make for a difficult time getting it registered and future inspections. Either way the system will get put into something so we shall see what happens.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Yeah my buddy has hp tuners so that would have been easy. The truck did fall through though, airbag light, service 4wd and the tach wasnt working properly. Probably easy fixes but i didnt want to take the chance. Looks like the system is going in the ranger again lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Thanks! Im getting either a 6.0 gas or a 6.6 diesel in my next vehicle. My buddy has both and they are very capable engines.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor