CE Auto Electric Supply

Its really not that hard to read this wiring diagram...But looking at what you got there it should work just fine.

you are right, but when you want help, wouldnt it make sense to make it cleaner sense someone else is trying to sift through whatever you are trying to display or get help with? why even give the possibility of the people you are sourcing to get confused, because that leaves the possibility of the feed back being skewed and inaccurate.

edit: op, label the pins on the relays, and it will make it WAY easier on people. i can see where you are going with the whole setup, but im not going to strain to trace wires, hoping i know which pin is which. If the pins were labeled, you would already have your answer.

Yeah I get what you're saying but too many people nit pick the fact that they cant understand the diagram when its obviously not that hard to see whats going on. True you need to label the pins. This whole thread just got on my nerves. Lol im out..

thanks for all the help guess next time will put pin numbers... only problem with that is not all relays have the same pin numbers.. but anyway thanks for the answer

That setup will work fine bro like stated above if you understand electrical it's very easy to see the concept you have and know what your trying to show us just make sure your relay pins are correct since its just a drawing and I'm sure you have relay knowledge but just in case I listed them to help you out thanks for posting a drawing instead of just trying to describe it really helped out

Relay 1

Pin 30 red 12 volt from battery

Pin 87 blue output to light

Pin 86 blue input from switch

Pin 85 gray ground

Relay 2

Pin 30 red 12 volt from battery

Pin 87 magenta output to light

Pin 86 magenta input from switch

Pin 85 gray ground

Just use proper fuses and wire switch fuse only needs to be 3-5 amp and depending on the lights if they are halogen or hid halogen should use a 25-30 amp and hid only like a 20 amp make sure your relay 12 volts is a sufficient size wire to handle the power draw of those hungry lights never can go wrong with 10 gauge

"Custom isn't bought its created"

i have what i think is 12 gauge wire and the relays are 12v/40amp i think.. maybe 24v.. they are relays from a hid relay kit and i have 10 amp fuse which i think should work since they are led light bars