What you mean is not that simple all ya'll been saying about audiopipe is they dont' do rated, now thats been showin that they do now ya'll on some more bull sh-t were is kranny

He is not going to say nothing about this oh that's right there is nothing to say but ap gets down i got to sq 18s hdc3 on two apcl 1800 and it gets down video coming soon. :nuts:

lol. this guy. put more than 1500w to those hdc3s and you'll get louder.

it does "rated". at half the recommended impedance with 1/10th of a second bursts.

the real dyno mode, it didn't do rated. your lies are done LOL

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it does 200 less than rated, so it doesnt do rated clean period..

and as a stress test, if they are anything like the old 1500s.. i can vouch they will take a beating all day long.. i had 2 of them on shitty ass electrical, at .5 each and they ran for 2 years before i sold them..

it barely does rated dirty.. as to the test he said he did

I am still happy with the results though, 120 bucks for 1300w clean isnt that bad.. yeah there is alot better out there.. atleast now we know

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

What you mean is not that simple all ya'll been saying about audiopipe is they dont' do rated, now thats been showin that they do now ya'll on some more bull sh-t were is kranny

He is not going to say nothing about this oh that's right there is nothing to say but ap gets down i got to sq 18s hdc3 on two apcl 1800 and it gets down video coming soon. :nuts:

lol. this guy. put more than 1500w to those hdc3s and you'll get louder.

it does "rated". at half the recommended impedance with 1/10th of a second bursts.

the real dyno mode, it didn't do rated. your lies are done LOL

I love it. Calls you out saying you won't come back. Piece of shit amp gets proven to not do rated and he doesn't respond.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Good video Big D. Now get to work on the old RF gear ;)

Old Punch 150? Power 1000? Get to it old man

Yep, these are much more interesting tests (to me)...I have a few to edit together, the 1000 Mosfet and 2100 HCCA to name a few.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived