dropping hz send confirmation seconds of order being processed.. any emails or orders sent to Damore engineering will not be seen by cody or dropping hz

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

We are more than happy to help anyone who has any questions. We are droppin hz car audio, not damore engineering. We are dealers for the damore products.

All of these vu meter kits are hand built here in the US so there is going to be a lead time.

You also have to remember that it is Christmas. A lot of companies take time off this time of year. If you are just patient, you will get your product and emails back.

Any questions we can help with, please let us know. We will be able to help you guys with purchases made through us, anything purchased directly though the damore engineering website will have to be answered by tony or Juan.

Merry Christmas!

i know guyz but i placed my order on dec 20th or 21st and i got nothing saying my kit kit be made and expect shipping in 5 days i ordered from hi site not droppin

If you read the site, it clearly states that there is a 5-7 day lead time on all orders. Let's consider that your order was places on Friday the 20th. 21st and 22nd were the weekend. 23rd was Monday. 24th was Christmas Eve and today is Christmas. There is only one day in there that they might have been working.

dropping hz send confirmation seconds of order being processed.. any emails or orders sent to Damore engineering will not be seen by cody or dropping hz

he also didnt buy it from dropping hz

exactly where im getting at

Blahhh anyways i wouldn't mind having one

Well here's our link.

http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/damore-engineeringsmd-toolselectronics-vu-meter-diy-kit-c-49_98.html

Don't forget VU10 discount code :)

lol no money at the moment or i would pick one up

buy mine can you pay 10$ a month it will take ages to respond to my emails also it will take time to be built