So I know I am probably behind the times a bit, but I want to livestream from my PS3 to either my Twitch or Youtube account. What I cant figure out is why it wont let me do it. When I click on the Live Stream button on BO2 it will take me to the menus, either Twitch or Youtube and then I'm dead in the water after that. Cant do a thing. I notice it says that you have to have an upload bandwidth of at least 1.5 MBPS. So I went to one of those FREE online speed testers and I'm getting a 1.4 MBPS upload rate. Are you serious? How can I go about getting my bandwidth up .1MBPS so that I can stream? Theres a few videos on youtube that you can go into your settings and change some things on the display and sound settings and it might take it up a bit but I tried that and I'm still getting the same problem. Figured I would come to the forum first. Any help would be great you guys.

Well for Xbox , I click the button on bo2, then it says YouTube or twitch. You then click twitch, sign in. From there it should say recording "off". You move your analog to the right once and it should say on and turn green. Then you go on the computer , log in on your account on twitch.tv and click dashboard. You should be live.

Without partnership with twitch, you can't stream in 720. With a hdpvr and OBS or xSplit, you can stream in 480. Just by using the black ops2 / twitch feature ingame, you can only stream in 360? Or whatever # it is

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

But it should work on ps3 if you sign on if you just log in with your twitch account. If not, and you get an error, google the error

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Well my upload speed according to the tester is 1.4 Mbps and the "stream" says it needs 1.5 Mbps to stream to YouTube or twitch. Is is effected that much by .1 Mbps? How can I go about getting that extra .1? Don't know if this helps but my PS3 is one room over from my wireless box and the PS3 is on the bottom of the tv stand kinda boxed in by the subwoofer from the home theatre. Would that little bit of point a to b interference mess with the signal? Thanks guys

Honestly, idk the facts about how you can increase your Internet connection, but I use a 75ft wire from upstairs to downstairs and I could still use twitch. But I used wired connection.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Ok thanks man. Might end up having to go wired. I appreciate your help man. Anybody have input on how I can go about uping the speed a little bit? If I move the PS3 on top of the entertainment center could that possibly work?

Well if your using an adapter for wifi, I'm guessing the closer you are to the modem or router = better signal resulting in faster connection ?

Just my 2 cents, could be wrong.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Fart in the direction you want the wifi to be stronger lol

I only use wired and it works fine so im not sure man sorry lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/