Looking for some Bad Ass coaxials

SPEAKERSRULEMYWORLD

this may be one of the most noob question to ask, but here it goes.

My Brother has a 2004 Subaru forester and he's looking to revamp his system with my help. he already has an Elemental Designs e3.8 8" subwoofer thats getting a box design from PWK so hes got the little bit of low end he wants, but he really wants some bangin coaxials for his car. he mostly listens to hard rock if that helps at all.

he says he wants 4 coaxials for "under $200" but i bet if they are just that awesome he will probably go up to $250.

i believe he already has some shitty RE 5.25" coaxials in there that just sound terrible so 5.25" is where were shooting, but if its easy to modify his door to fit like 6.5"s it, that would be nice too, but that sounds like a lot of work that im not quite sure how to do.

if you have any ideas please comment on this post so i cant get this build started!

thanks in advance!

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

I hesar the mids and highs subforum is a good place to start

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I used to run the infinity kappa coaxials they sounded good and got loud. Tweeters were a little bright but they changed the material in the newer versions. Gave mine about 75 rms from a rockford 4 channel . You can pick them up cheap from sonicelectronix.com

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived