HDMI brands to buy?

I have a bunch of HDMI cables laying around I bought off the internet. Various brands, gauges, and lengths. All of the thinner hdmi cables a little thicker than a pencil seem to break the most. The hdmi connectors either lose fitment/too small to fit in an hdmi port, or they end up snapping off or becoming loose. The thicker more bulkier ones that are as thick as an 8 gauge off brand power wire lol seem to never have those problems. I just can't remember where I bought them, and they don't have a name on the jacket.

Anyone know of a good brand of hdmi cables to buy? Looking for 10 ft and less. Preferably 6ft. Thanks.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Vizio I have had one cable for 5 years no problems with it at all cost me a huge $10 for a 6ft. No reason to buy something like a monster cable they are just an overpriced marketing gimmick. By design hdmi cables either produce a perfect image and sound or nothing at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Amazon Basics, 2 Pack of 6ft cable is $10

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived