Stitched - 2012 Mustang - Walled off, second skin, Sundown, Excessive amperage,Rockford Fosgate

What brand is that dash kit?

And is the enclosure easily removeable in case you need to service the fuel pump?

The dash kit is from metra thing is awesoome DO NOT get the scoshe kit for this model mustang had all kinds of issues when that came out! i can reach under platform so would i say it's easily removable well not exactly but can be removed in prolly bout 2 hours, so easier then what it could be lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I've had the old Metra kit in my '10 for 2 years. Has all the buttons. I like the look of the one you got, much cleaner. Time to upgrade.

Yea at first i didn't know if i'd like it or not but now that i have it I really love it, can change all the colors for everything, and one cool thing i learned when i called metra was it has 3 lines, so this is cool didn't know what they where for but u go to a screen showing the 3 lines and can turn each individually on or off, they said to wire in a 5 mili amp relay into each so basically you have built in off/on switches in your LCD to control whatever you wana hook into them which i thought was a pretty sweet idea

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Now deciding what to do with the doors, just having the 5x7's in the door needed to be upgraded and wasn't gona cut it very well so swapped those out and also cut bottom of doors to add 6 1/2's. Used some RE rex series to see how they did, for being cheapies not to bad, when amp was set to full i actually was pretty suprised at the mid bass quality coming from them was really actually pretty darn good but when i started installing the woofers put it on high pass. 006_zpsfff46684.jpg

001_zpsc5db4720.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

The RE's wheren't to bad for cheapies but shortly after took em out to put in something a little nicer so did the Rockford T1 coaxils and they get pretty nasty loud! For sure better sounding and well the aluminum tweets just look sexy!

002_zps1b181442.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived