What harness are you missing?

You should have.

6 pin harness

3 pin for door locks

24 pin harness

10 pin heavy gauge harness.

If it's the 6 pin harness you are missing, you need that.

Red is 12v constant

Black - ground

Brown - siren

White/brown - I didn't use.

White - parking lights (polarity set by jumper inside brain)

Orange - I didn't use.

on top of the brain there is a plug labled light flash polarity it is a 3 pin. im missing the cord for that wich was in the pictures when i purchased the alarm. thats what i need to know if i need it 100% im gonna message the seller again based on that i was depicted as something i would receive so it should have been sent.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no plug !! You insert the fuse in the slots either pos or neg out depending or your car . You'll see one marked pos and the other marked neg the middle one is common output .

its not a fuse either, just a small jumper the size of a pea

2010 Ram 1500, Pioneer deh80prs,2-12" RE SXXv2's downfired in vinal wrapped center console box, kenwood 6x9's in the doors on a mtx 4 channel, viper 5901, big 3, kinetik 2000

I just installed the 5704v monday into my 2000 LS400.

It wasnt too bad. do a lot of research, read read and read.

The instalation manuals are junk. they just tell you what the wire does, Not where to put it.

I also had 3 wiring diagrams for my car, One from audiovox, 12voltforum, and bulldog security. not all the wires on the diagrams matched. so make sure you test.

I have not checked the 1 mile range, but im sure its 1 mile under the best conditions. like out in a desert, completly flat and nothing in the way.

however my car is parked about 300 yards away right now and I can reach it from my living room.

also prepare your alarm on the bench, go through your wires and cut off what you dont need. dont just rip the pins out! you may want them down the line.

dont forget that you need to program it when you finish installing it. for instance mine came from the factory in Maunal tranny mode, so my car (auto) would not start. (you have to do a sequence of things when you shutdown for it to work). So I had to change it to auto mode and that let me start it. You also need to hookup the safety switch for it to work. it comes in the box. I forgot to and was ripping my hair out.

good l

if you knew how to read and understand the install manual then ule find that theyre not junk, the only thing missing from the install manual is the vehical specific wiring diagram, if every car was wired the same, it would come with everything in the manual

2010 Ram 1500, Pioneer deh80prs,2-12" RE SXXv2's downfired in vinal wrapped center console box, kenwood 6x9's in the doors on a mtx 4 channel, viper 5901, big 3, kinetik 2000

Archived