Second Skin Audio

Anyone know what this is??

JNells

Memphis Audio LVS 18"

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Price is more than it's worth.....Cool to look at, but just like the MTX Jackhammer, they were more of a showpiece....Some may disagree; they weren't terrible woofers, just too expensive for what your getting back......Some people like to use the basket as a coffee table now.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

"old memphis lvs

just a marketing ploy

still has 18mm of excursion like the other memphis sub that has the same motor
just a uber long coil, fuck tons of un needed mass..and does absolutely nothing the mojo doesn't"

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Price is more than it's worth.....Cool to look at, but just like the MTX Jackhammer, they were more of a showpiece....Some may disagree; they weren't terrible woofers, just too expensive for what your getting back......Some people like to use the basket as a coffee table now.

Lol at the coffee table!!

Just saw the pic from a competition website I'm going to next summer in my area. So was just curious as to what the hell it was. Kinda figured the design was more for show than cost/performance or else everyone would have em.

Thanks!

"old memphis lvs

just a marketing ploy

still has 18mm of excursion like the other memphis sub that has the same motor

just a uber long coil, fuck tons of un needed mass..and does absolutely nothing the mojo doesn't"

Ok that makes sense, basically make it look really cool and charge an ass ton more money for it... Sounds about right lol.

Thanks guys! As always appreciate the help!

Looks like 3 baskets put together lol

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived