Sonic Electronix

What All would i need.

my homie has some 2000watt max audiobahn 12s and they bang hard, running off two Boss amps. he almost gave my two RF T2 12s a run for it. but i got him in the end and i ain't pushin as much juice as he is. anyways stick with one or the other sub, don't mix them brohamio

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

You could run the 2 Audiobahn 15's in one box with the 2200 watt amp...and the 2 RF's in another box off another amp...but don't put the Eclipse in the same box....either find another RF P2 or get a box for 2 12's....I've seen 1 15 and 2 10's in the same box...but they each had their own chamber to work with and they were all Planet Audio Big Bang series. Sounded great....Yours will sound good too, if you do it right. If you really wanna mix up sub sizes, I would go with 15's and 10's....15's will give you the deep bass you want and the 10's will give you tighter bass and equal out the bass missed by the 15's. i.e. higher tones

Maybe you can find a trade for your two 12's and get two 10's for a nice daily system.

How was your box for the three RF P2's??? Was it all one big box or did each sub have its own chamber??? If it was all one big box, I would check the other 2 P2's you have to make sure nothing is wrong with them. If you blew one, you may have damaged the others in some way and you just don't know it yet.

Guest Brett32324

the p2's are in there own box. i didnt get the eclipse, instead i got a Infinity the new ones in  a seperate box runnin off the rockford 1500watt amp. And i wont get the 15"s for a while instead im guna be runnin 2 12" Orion H2's in a seperate box. off of 2 Kenwood amps. trunk bangin :)

Guest Brett32324

You could run the 2 Audiobahn 15's in one box with the 2200 watt amp...and the 2 RF's in another box off another amp...but don't put the Eclipse in the same box....either find another RF P2 or get a box for 2 12's....I've seen 1 15 and 2 10's in the same box...but they each had their own chamber to work with and they were all Planet Audio Big Bang series. Sounded great....Yours will sound good too, if you do it right. If you really wanna mix up sub sizes, I would go with 15's and 10's....15's will give you the deep bass you want and the 10's will give you tighter bass and equal out the bass missed by the 15's. i.e. higher tones

Maybe you can find a trade for your two 12's and get two 10's for a nice daily system.

How was your box for the three RF P2's??? Was it all one big box or did each sub have its own chamber??? If it was all one big box, I would check the other 2 P2's you have to make sure nothing is wrong with them. If you blew one, you may have damaged the others in some way and you just don't know it yet.

yeah i can get 2 10" JL W3's in a box for 100$. and each set of diff. speakers has a seperate box for example my 2 12"s are in one box. the 3rd twelve i just got is in another. the 15"s will soon be in my car in a seperate box. and the Orion H2's will be in a seperate box. my main question is now .....how long can i run 2 12" rockfords and 2 12" orions without draining the battery n blowin the altinator to hell. if i can manage it for more than 3 weeks thatd be great. cuz that will give me time to save for a YelloW Top and a New Heavy Duty Altinator. depending on prices.

Guest Brett32324

why do you want all those diff size/brand subs in one car.

cuz i dont have the money to buy the same subs and get a lot of em. a deal comes along for a cheap 12" or 15" and i take it. right now im pushin a 12" power acoustik and 2 12" P2's. drained my battery :) .