wild card Saturday in the NFL, who you taking?

This will be a good one I need more beer

X2!!

Got my $100, I have $300 on the Eagles. Not that I like them I just see them sucking less than the saints. I also don't like the saints chances of beating the Seahawks let alone in Seattle, but I really wanted the panthers as we never should have lost that game

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh man Drew Breese intercepted near the goal line!!

Got my $100, I have $300 on the Eagles. Not that I like them I just see them sucking less than the saints. I also don't like the saints chances of beating the Seahawks let alone in Seattle, but I really wanted the panthers as we never should have lost that game

Nice bro!! I agree with you on the Saints not being able to take the Seahawks in Seattle, and the Eagles are surprisingly good with Foles and Leshawn McCoy is a damn good running back

Well I'll lose some money but in the end its ok. Let the saints win, then lose to the seacocks so Seattle thinks they even have a chance and get kicked out in a NFC game to the 9ers :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

All you saints haters can suck it, lol. Who dat nation baby!

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived