NFL wildcard Sunday! Lets get it on!!

If and thats a big "IF" the bolts beat the Broncos you really think they are going to the SB and will win??

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I am a Vikings fan so I hate the packers! I'm a Vikings fan and whoever plays the packers except the bears I hope that ends in a tie lol I don't like seeing the cowboys, packers or bears.. No one else bothers me

Lol, I would hate the Vikings but the way they play I think they hate themselves.

I called every game but the Philly game, they ruined my predictions for the weekend. I had Indy, Philly, SD, and SF winning. Philly screwed me. Next week will be a good weekend for football. This season has been nothing but a disappointment for me as a Patriots fan. It sucks that so much bad shit happened to us this season, one thing after another. If we can beat Indy I think we can come out of the AFC. As far as the NFC goes I have SF is going to the SB, the whole season they've been playing as an incomplete unit up until a few weeks ago. They will only get better ever week.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I gotta give Green Bay credit, I was expecting a blowout and they did a damn good job keeping the game close and interesting.

yup.. i hate blowout games where 1 team has 35+ points and the other team has 0.. there is no fun there

True, unless it's my Bears. My finger nails look like knuckles after this season.

Archived