fiberglass sub enclsoure build

Thanks Meade, i appreciate the advice!!! I wanna do more fiberglassing, but i have no one to do it for. Although i am trying to convice my ex gf to let me to somethin on her car, but that doesn't look to promising. If i am ever in california and you are in need of a fiberglassing/speker box building helper biatch i am the man for the job! 8)Hey man you can make me some door pods for 2 6.5s on each one. LOL.

smd2.gifduck.jpg

DuraGlass = Kitty hair??  I think its the same,  yea lotsa people use it that I have seen, I dont know how long it takes to harden I would assume pretty close to normal bondo or resin

Question...How come not that many people use duraglass? How long does it take to harden?

I used duraglass and it worked great.. Duraglass has short strands of fiberglass in it along with body hardner. Its the same thing as Dyna-glass, and Everglass, just different names for different companies (i'm pretty sure). The reason i chose duraglass is because i have seen numerous people use this product with great results. I also think that it is suppose to be easier to sand, i'm not quite sure about that. I used a layer of duraglass first to fill the bigger, wider imperfections. After i sanded that down, i used ragegold body filler to smooth out the little imperfections. Ragegold would be the same thing as bondo, but once again i think it is suppose to be easier to sand. :^

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!

Archived