Replacing my speakers. What do i choose?

ASxTech

Hey guys ill give you a bit of a run down of what happened.

I have a set of Rockford Fosgate T2652-S speakers in my front doors in my ute.

Randomly one cross overs died after about 10 months of use then another couple of months later the second cross over and a tweeter also died also.

They just ran out of warranty and went to buy a new set but they are all sold out and almost double the price i paid for them. Dont get me wrong i run Rockford gear and love it to death but has put me to look for other brands. Being from Australia its hard to get decent speakers at a good price.

Any to the good stuff what should i replace them with? I have been looking at the Soundstream tc6.5 what is half the price (By the time i inport them) and higher spec but cant find any reviews on them. Any ideas that wont cost a arm and a leg $300 and under would be best

Audio savings is the cheapest shipping to aust

Followed by sonic the woofertec is higest

eBay is another place to look

Soundstreem is avaible in aust through autobarn and some jb stores so you'll pay a bit more then online prices but less then with shipping

When it comes to higher end stuff it is much cheaper to grey import yourself

Take morel on woofertec mid/low entre are 500 with the 220 shipping per set there 720 us about 8-820 aust

Because your under 1000 there's no tax

But they retail here at 11-1200

I got kicker qa65.2 for 399 on sonic

There 950rrp from custom car sound witch is the only licensed imported into aust (then they distrted to audio shops)

So if your smart and shop correct or combine shipping there is a good saving to be made

Just be carefull with buying h/u and the region cannot be unlock on many models

Pm me if you more help with some other companies or bring stuff in that can't be shipped into aust

Archived