Sonic Electronix

hello all. was looking at some new equipment and was just wanting some opinions on some equipment. first is the new sub. a Soundqubed sdc2.5 15. and next is the amp. a Belva bb2000d. just wanting some opinions and info on them from people that have owned either. thanks.

Hey neighbor, lots of guys on here run the soundquebed subs and seem to like them. As far as the amp goes, i've never heard or know anyone to have owned one.

truthsayer

SQ subs would be good but there was a big thread on here about the Belva and how it didn't do close to rated.. What is your budget for an amp?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

SQ subs would be good but there was a big thread on here about the Belva and how it didn't do close to rated.. What is your budget for an amp?

well i already have an re audio monoblock that will push the 15 fine so i was just looking for a cheap upgrade. seen the belva monoblock and watched a couple youtube vids but they are all mixed reveiws so was looking for a little bit more info.

I ran 2 sdc 2.5 15s and loved them. They for real are the best bang for the buck. I know the Belva amps are cheap. But they are just that CHEAP! Save up and get the SQ 2200 them subs love that amp. I just got a pair of hdc3 12s and can't wait to get them in! I

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

I ran 2 sdc 2.5 15s and loved them. They for real are the best bang for the buck. I know the Belva amps are cheap. But they are just that CHEAP! Save up and get the SQ 2200 them subs love that amp. I just got a pair of hdc3 12s and can't wait to get them in! I

sweet man. im thinking of doing a 4 12 build in my blazer and was thinking of using the sdc2.5 12s. im doing a smaller budget setup in it for the time being tho and im thinking of going with 4 12 inch kenwood kfcw12ps. im going to run them on my re audio dts1000.1 with knukonceptz 0 gauge and a kinetik 600 watt power cell. hopefully it sounds good. im putting sound deadener on the back hatch and upgrading the hatch glass seal with some thicker rubber. then a kenwood headunit with kenwood highs and mids. and 2 sets of dual brand 6.5 speakers on a vr3 200 watt cheap amp built into the back somewhere. the box will be 6 cubes at 38 hertz. i hope it sounds good!!

sweet man. im thinking of doing a 4 12 build in my blazer and was thinking of using the sdc2.5 12s. im doing a smaller budget setup in it for the time being tho and im thinking of going with 4 12 inch kenwood kfcw12ps. im going to run them on my re audio dts1000.1 with knukonceptz 0 gauge and a kinetik 600 watt power cell. hopefully it sounds good. im putting sound deadener on the back hatch and upgrading the hatch glass seal with some thicker rubber. then a kenwood headunit with kenwood highs and mids. and 2 sets of dual brand 6.5 speakers on a vr3 200 watt cheap amp built into the back somewhere. the box will be 6 cubes at 38 hertz. i hope it sounds good!!

If I was you I would just do 2-15 sdc2.5. Then if you want to run two more just buy them. Them 2 15" SQ subs will walk all over them 4 kenwoods

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Sealed off trunk

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

Db link remote/ rca

If I was you I would just do 2-15 sdc2.5. Then if you want to run two more just buy them. Them 2 15" SQ subs will walk all over them 4 kenwoods

hey thanks alot. was thinking of doing the 2 15s but cant make up my mind. im on the fence about it. lol. the only kinda competition speaker i have owned is my type r 12. but the bass i feel on it is just kinda muddy. even with my re audio amp. i didnt want to get them and then not like the sound quality like i did with the type r. ive been looking for a good site to buy b stock items but cant seem to find one.

hey thanks alot. was thinking of doing the 2 15s but cant make up my mind. im on the fence about it. lol. the only kinda competition speaker i have owned is my type r 12. but the bass i feel on it is just kinda muddy. even with my re audio amp. i didnt want to get them and then not like the sound quality like i did with the type r. ive been looking for a good site to buy b stock items but cant seem to find one.

I don't know about bstock stuff, it's not like the sdc 2.5 sub is a lot of cash as it is. I have seen them go for as low as 100$ each.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Sealed off trunk

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

Db link remote/ rca

Few pics and vids of my 15s built in the trunk.

6cuft tuned to 30 on 1500w. It's not much but for the price to set it up I was vary happy.

6DD2E29B-6216-4E63-870F-9322B1822B7C-352

Can't see the other sub in the pic lol

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Sealed off trunk

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

Db link remote/ rca

Archived