Lol im dying. Rage incoming

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a white one in my town, sexiest damn thing out here. There's only one picture of it on the internet because the owner has it super low key, he wants almost no evidence of it because he doesn't want it to get the crusher

??

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

There's a white one in my town, sexiest damn thing out here. There's only one picture of it on the internet because the owner has it super low key, he wants almost no evidence of it because he doesn't want it to get the crusher

??

Some Counties(not sure about entire states) have laws so strict against "street racers" that they will impound and destroy cars simply based on modifications.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

??

Some Counties(not sure about entire states) have laws so strict against "street racers" that they will impound and destroy cars simply based on modifications.

OK, ... I thought you were going to say something along those lines ... actually, I thought I had seen something on TV once that Skyline's could only be specially imported to the USA through, essentially, illegal means, & that it was nearly impossible to get tags for them, etc ... Never made sense to me seeing as you can buy a 'Vette or Mustang, or almost anything these days, & make some sick HP'd car out of it.

Nonetheless, you are saying there are places in the USA whereas local municipalities have laws on the books to confiscate vehicles if they are found to have too much HP or mods, etc.?!?! Are you fucking kidding me?! .. & I certainly don't mean that disrespectfully TWDs you. But, wow.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

??

OK, ... I thought you were going to say something along those lines ... actually, I thought I had seen something on TV once that Skyline's could only be specially imported to the USA through, essentially, illegal means, & that it was nearly impossible to get tags for them, etc ... Never made sense to me seeing as you can buy a 'Vette or Mustang, or almost anything these days, & make some sick HP'd car out of it.

Nonetheless, you are saying there are places in the USA whereas local municipalities have laws on the books to confiscate vehicles if they are found to have too much HP or mods, etc.?!?! Are you fucking kidding me?! .. & I certainly don't mean that disrespectfully TWDs you. But, wow.

R34's are illegal in the states

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

??

R34's are illegal in the states

Not 100% true. There are many cars that fall into this grey area.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived