The Automotive Picture Post

There's a white one in my town, sexiest damn thing out here. There's only one picture of it on the internet because the owner has it super low key, he wants almost no evidence of it because he doesn't want it to get the crusher

??

Some Counties(not sure about entire states) have laws so strict against "street racers" that they will impound and destroy cars simply based on modifications.

OK, ... I thought you were going to say something along those lines ... actually, I thought I had seen something on TV once that Skyline's could only be specially imported to the USA through, essentially, illegal means, & that it was nearly impossible to get tags for them, etc ... Never made sense to me seeing as you can buy a 'Vette or Mustang, or almost anything these days, & make some sick HP'd car out of it.

Nonetheless, you are saying there are places in the USA whereas local municipalities have laws on the books to confiscate vehicles if they are found to have too much HP or mods, etc.?!?! Are you fucking kidding me?! .. & I certainly don't mean that disrespectfully TWDs you. But, wow.

R34's are illegal in the states

Not 100% true. There are many cars that fall into this grey area.

looking for the article I found concerning the import shop that fucked potential buyers over concerning the NTHSA bullshit with modifying Skylines to meet FMSS-7 guidelines...

http://skylinegt-r.wikidot.com/0-60mrex

"Legal" Skylines in the US

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Skylines are not illegal in the states. It costs a flrtune to make them safety compliant but if you want to spend the money its ok. There used to be a program where depliyed service members could bring their csrs back but the cost was astronomical. And there is motorex. Ive seen a handful in persob as well. All tag titled and street legal

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Most of the SoCal stuff I could find is from 2007, we had a huge racing scene and the cops used the excuse that racing led to the theft of donor cars and parts.

Don't watch this if you like RICE!

I cry a little every time I watch this video. So many EG's have been crushed. The likelyhood I'll get one that isn't a pile of rust is so slim...

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

$_57.JPG

I can, & do, get into a lot on the automotive scene, but I just cannot get into something like the above ... Oftentimes with some stuff like this, I just do not get it. ... & I understand being different, & wanting to/hoping to be first, but to me, this was a waste ... & it is a Ford.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

$_57.JPG

I can, & do, get into a lot on the automotive scene, but I just cannot get into something like the above ... Oftentimes with some stuff like this, I just do not get it. ... & I understand being different, & wanting to/hoping to be first, but to me, this was a waste ... & it is a Ford.

Where's them towing mirrors at dawg

Would be pretty cool without all the flames and shit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

$_57.JPG

My thoughts about customization of any thing is that it's not done to take into to account what anyone else likes it's done for what the owner likes. It's not like it was your money so what do you care if some guy wants to blow money on something that looks stupid? Some people would say that a 2003 Monte ss is a waste of money(not ttrying to bash your car I think it's nice and have had a Monte in the past and wouldn't mind getting another). But do you get what I'm saying? As long as what's done to the vehicle makes the owner happy that's all that matters.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived