The Automotive Picture Post

On 5/23/2017 at 10:34 PM, Karkov said:

I was hoping they were like 65k and they would make more.  When I heard how many they were making I decided to buy my Shelby, Otherwise Demon was #1 on my list.

You got a Shelby?!

I just found my fucking dream truck......

5,000 miles and unmolested, i must make it mine.

SFEdA14.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just now, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I just found my fucking dream truck......

5,000 miles and unmolested, i must make it mine.

SFEdA14.jpg

I'm a Ford tech and those trucks are awesome there only problem is no weight in the rear. I'd jump on that deal .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Im going to give them a call tomorrow and go see it in person asap, they are asking $26k for it,

ill eat a big loss on my caliber to get this truck if i have to.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Make sure u get as much paper work as u can that's really low mileage. Those trucks are very collectible though. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Oh, ill do my due my homework on it, thats for sure, im not about to drop that kind of money on something that isn't what it claims to be.

Yeah I'm not a Ford guy but I'd drive the shit out of a lightning. Hope it works out for you bud

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

21 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I'm a Ford tech and those trucks are awesome there only problem is no weight in the rear. I'd jump on that deal .

A blow through will solve that problem... But I don't think that would happen lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

1 minute ago, srp365 said:

A blow through will solve that problem... But I don't think that would happen lol

Nope, not a chance in hell that would happen.

Archived