The Automotive Picture Post

Fucking. Land. Yacht. 

9E1A2E14-E149-43B9-82A4-BF3BBC2E37A9.jpeg

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Might be trading my truck in got a good offer ,can’t believe it but it’s a good deal, It’s gonna take a hole day to remove all the wire, batteries, mids , seat lifts, ect. I find out more tomorrow. 

8B0EC801-CB73-4154-9B24-3F83ED71C7F7.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

27 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Might be trading my truck in got a good offer ,can’t believe it but it’s a good deal, It’s gonna take a hole day to remove all the wire, batteries, mids , seat lifts, ect. I find out more tomorrow. 

8B0EC801-CB73-4154-9B24-3F83ED71C7F7.png

What engine?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

5.0L I don’t do turbos , been replacing them a lot lately.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Just now, Ron36 said:

5.0L I don’t do turbos , been replacing them a lot lately.

I figured you already knew all about them junk ecoboost engines being as you're a mechanic and a ford guy.

Ive been seeing a lot of the 2.7's with rear main leaks with less than 20,000 miles on them, a lot.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

5 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I figured you already knew all about them junk ecoboost engines being as you're a mechanic and a ford guy.

Ive been seeing a lot of the 2.7's with rear main leaks with less than 20,000 miles on them, a lot.

Yeah they are slowly getting better , the 3.5 is shit to . The new fords have direct injection and port injection so running more injectors to help the carbon issues , they copied from Toyota . Heat an oil don’t mix for longgivity.

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

Yeah they are slowly getting better , the 3.5 is shit to . The new fords have direct injection and port injection so running more injectors to help the carbon issues , they copied from Toyota . Heat an oil don’t mix for longgivity.

I like how they recommend just replacing the heads when they get carboned up enough to start causing issues.

So yeah just throw a $5000 set of heads on it, Like theres no way to you know clean them maybe.....

But then i remember real mechanics are becoming a thing of the past, these up and coming kids are just parts swappers, especially at stealerships.

Archived