Sundown Audio

Stetsom Amps

jmsonoma03

hey as anyone ever heard of or have a amp from stetsom my freind has some at his shop they look really simple just rca in gain and x over they are very small the 3000w amp is only about 12" long seems unbelevable from such a small amp but he says it kicks ass they also make 16volt models for spl some models work at 10v and run full power at 12v.

smdsig2.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, alan dante has built strong amps.

im not sure if its out yet, but the 15KW will be out soon and go for around $1500 competitor price each from what i hear from alan. and yes, they are relatively small, but i guess thats technology now?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

the fanboys are strong in this thread

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

well ive heard very little and few bad things about their amps, and if it were bad i asure you it was because user did not have the proper battery/alt power to feed the amps, or they ran them at too low of a load for daily driveing ....

but the main thing thats hurt anyidea of mine with stestom is that some can call and talk to alan or whom ever and get any and all the info they want and then the people that arent their buddies they get the shaft on customer service when dealing direct

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the fanboys are strong in this thread

I don't think theres enough people to say one way or another.

I do plan on putting one to the test really soon.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived