NFL its that time of the week again gentleman

I got my two home teams!! 9ers and Broncos! But man this is gonna be a DAMN good weekend of football! Pats are always dangerous and Seattle is just nasty, especially at home!

I like Seattle of course over 9ers and I want the Pats over Denver.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Broncos and Seahawks winning, but Broncos winning in the Super Bowl.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Broncos and Seahawks winning, but Broncos winning in the Super Bowl.

He'll no. My step father in law would love that. Lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Ok so I live in Denver and well, shit is just funny. Now on the radio, they have little inserts where "Go Broncos, this is KS 107.5" lol. Typically they don't have that. Funny.

I have to say Patriots will win. Why? 10-4 Brady. Brady has won 10, Manning 4. Manning never seems to really deliver in playoffs as he'll beat the shit out of you in regular season but playoffs? Usually a 1 and done. I do believe he chose Denver rather than other places because of defense. Had #1 ranked defense that year he sat out and so what was he lacking in Indy? Defense. Go where there's defense and he can make the offense. Worked last year. Spanked almost everyone. Then met the Ravens in playoffs and lost. Peyton's fault or team fault? Who cares, he lost.

Now this year. Patriots have been fucked. They lost Hernandez due to the murder shit and everyone (including myself) thought that was their season. Too big of a player to lose and not really have a backup and be a GREAT team. Well, they're doing good. Then they lose their most valuables on defense, and Gronk. Wilfork, Mayo, etc etc. Ok, now they're done for. Nope. Keep on winning, and even... beat the Broncos. Not sure how they beat the Broncos and lose to the Browns but hey, whatever.

So I give it to the Patriots. Think it might possibly be a blow out to begin (say 21-0 Broncos) but Patriots make a come back and it'll be a hell of a game. Might be opposite. 21-0 or some shit Patriots and Broncos come back. Idk. Either way, I do kinda see a blow out that changes to a very tight game. And I have to give it to Brady based on playoff performances of past. Although Peyton does have weather on his side (Doesn't perform well when cold and the weather is supposed to be like 52 degrees so won't be an issue)

As far as 'hawks and 49ers? I'd have to say it'll be physical and possibly either way. 49'ers are tough, will battle back unlike the Saints. And I don't think Lynch will run on em like he did against Saints. I'd say Kaepernick or what's his face isn't experienced enough but... he took em to the superbowl last year (with alex doing most of the regular season work) so I can see either team winning. I have to give it to the seahawks though due to the stadium. If you can't hear what the QB saying in huddle, you're done for.

Then Patriots vs Hawks/49ers? I'd have to say Patriots over the 49'ers and probably Seahawks over the Patriots. I think Patriots could beat the niners, as they're just not as physical and all on defense. Meanwhile, the seahawks are and that'll fuck with the timing and everything on Patriots offense. Brady has bunch of young guys... takes those experienced folks (like Boldin on the niners) to deal with that. And with Dobson, Thompson, etc, they're just too young. Edelmen might be able to but... Idk.

Sheena = pedobear

"#1 seed, team no one wants to see" sure they do, cause it's Peyton. He doesn't perform in playoffs. Is it, 1 more (or is he there already?) most losses in playoffs?

"4th quarter, they run outta gas and start sucking on their masks" is that why teams get their comeback attempt in 4th? Like chargers almost did last week? Oh, okay.

"can't keep up with record setting offense". Well, why is it that Patriots were #1 and setting records, were undefeated til Superbowl? And these Broncos are 14-3 (including the one playoff game)?

"Edelman can't hold a candle to Welker" Oh I'm sorry. Is that why Welker muffed the punt, allowing Patriots to recover, also giving them the game? Oh okay.

Lol. Yeah. Just thought I'd share.... Nice video though, for real. I just want the patriots to win so bad now... Call in to the radio station "So everything you were saying...what?" I just feel that since Peyton came, entire fanbase is "yep, we'll win superbowl. we made playoffs before Peyton came and now that he's here, it's ours. Our defense is still one of the best".

Sheena = pedobear

Archived