XS Power

HELP-New XS battery low battery volt

The positive connected at the yellow top, is it to the top post directly or is it to the side post terminal?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shoots my idea lol carry on, in for fix solution

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Here is how its connected. Yellow top up front. 0awg attached to positive then after 12inches a fuse holder then it continues then 12in before the xs battery another fuse. Then the postive of the xs batt. Also attached to thepostive of the xs is the power for my two amps. I have 0awg ground I took a dremel sanded it down used a self taping screw and tightened it down. My amp grounds are connected to the neg on my xs batt which is grounded like I just described. Both power wires to my amps are fused as well those are 4awg power. As well as 4awg grounds

I would check this first as well as all other grounds. Really seems like you have a bad connection somewhere.

Where are you grounded at right now? Does your car have any strut towers you can ground to?

And self tapping screws don't cut it for car audio grounds just FYI

Pull out your multimeter. Negative probe to chassis ground somewhere on the car.

With both the car on and car off, give me the voltages for:

1. Front battery
  2. Both sides of front fuse
  3. Both sides of rear fuse
  4. Rear battery
  5. Amp

I also need to know: Where is the negative of your amp wired to? The battery or vehicle ground?

Right now the ground is in the rear on the trunk floor. has been sanded and everything. IDK what strut towers are so..... lol. Whats wrong with self taping screws btw? before i had the ground on some bolt sanded somewhere same thing idt its a ground issue. Hopefully tomorrow after work ill try to get you those readings.

Where are you grounded at right now? Does your car have any strut towers you can ground to?

And self tapping screws don't cut it for car audio grounds just FYI

Pull out your multimeter. Negative probe to chassis ground somewhere on the car.

With both the car on and car off, give me the voltages for:

1. Front battery
  2. Both sides of front fuse
  3. Both sides of rear fuse
  4. Rear battery
  5. Amp

I also need to know: Where is the negative of your amp wired to? The battery or vehicle ground?

my amps negatives go to the second batteries negative. Trying to have them share the same ground

Right now the ground is in the rear on the trunk floor. has been sanded and everything. IDK what strut towers are so..... lol. Whats wrong with self taping screws btw? before i had the ground on some bolt sanded somewhere same thing idt its a ground issue. Hopefully tomorrow after work ill try to get you those readings.

The metal you're grounding to probably isn't very think. Which doesn't help a self tapping screw. This is how thick my truck spare tire area was made out of.

SDC15154_zpseb6bc251.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.