Seahawks Organization are a bunch of punks!

They want that stadium to be as loud as possible. Doesn't matter though, the niners will go in and win that game, and I'm not even a niner fan. Very strategic on the hawks end if you ask me.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

It may be a move SF fans may not like but it is a business and in america, land of the free, i think they can do what they want with the ticket sales. I dont think the ticket sale are going to make a big enough impact on the game. It will be a hell of a game. Go Seattle!!!!!!

So they can say they won't sell to blacks, whites or Asians, or fill in the blank, because this is America and they can do what they want with ticket sales?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Refusing service to someone vs refusing to sell tickets to a direct group of people is slightly different though.

Honestly, I think the only reason they are doing it and may get away with it is it causes a bigger rivalry and with the sissified calls going on in the NFL, they need this tension between two teams to get more viewers...like they don't have enough, but think about how many will want to watch just because of the tension factor.

Might end up being the most watched game ever lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Refusing service to someone vs refusing to sell tickets to a direct group of people is slightly different though.

Honestly, I think the only reason they are doing it and may get away with it is it causes a bigger rivalry and with the sissified calls going on in the NFL, they need this tension between two teams to get more viewers...like they don't have enough, but think about how many will want to watch just because of the tension factor.

Might end up being the most watched game ever lol

Yeah, if anything this will boost ticket prices and viewers. That's what I think at least.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Only one sports team has ever done this and it was a hockey team back in 2009, I believe they changed their minds after backlash. I'm sure Seattle will only change this if the NFL steps in

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

apparently the broncos are doing the same thing, I really hope this doesn't become a trend

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived