Seahawks Organization are a bunch of punks!

It's a pretty stupid trend. Only residents allowed to home games...that's just retarded, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Know how you stop that? Don't let them get home field

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

A little. Although that's not really a bragging right to have for having home field advantage. But that's what I mean, any team playing home closes off to anyone not a resident? Just keep it open to everyone like it's always been

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im pretty sure its for their fan stand. You can order tickets for the niners side same as any other way. They dont want a bunch of fans mixing on sides because when Seattle spanks them they dont want the thugs of cali attacking haha. Seriously though I bet its just to keep fans seperate for the sake of avoiding potential problems for the outcome. Im not a fan of either team but im rooting for Seattle.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I live in Seattle and to me blocking the 9rs fans suck. We are all west coast well for that matter Americans so why do we need another reason to be divided. Stupid

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I live in Seattle and to me blocking the 9rs fans suck. We are all west coast well for that matter Americans so why do we need another reason to be divided. Stupid

Be careful what you wish for. I just saw some Chargers fans beating the crap out of a Broncos fan.

even though i didnt like how the Denver fan got jumped but he went on the middle of the street taunting SD fans.. to me thats just stupid. 1 vs 100's he got what he was looking for, for being a loud mouth and taunting others.. Bully got a taste of his own medicine

Archived