0 gauge wire through out my WHOLE new set up....

I've read though out all the forms and have yet to find a match for what I'm doing. Here's my set-up.....I have a upgraded alternator, upgraded battery under the hood, and 2 BIG ASS batteries in the trunk, 2 kicker 2500.1 and 2 kicker 650.4. My vehicle is roughly 20 feet long from bumper to bumper so I have purchased 75 ft each of 0 gauge positive and negative wire. My question is, what would be the best way to wire my positive and negative wire? I have dual 3-outlets for the 0 gauge to run off my battery under the hood, and I will be installing the big 3. Would it be best to run the remaining 0 gauge ground from the hood battery straight to the back or just run my ground for the battery's in the back from the frame, through the trunk of my vehicle.

Welcome:

You couldn't find something like that online?

Well, some people wire the big 3 and then both positive and negative from main battery. Some people don't.

I personally have my big 3, and then a 1/0 power from battery to diet block, and a 4 gage from negative on my battery to rear ground area, then from that rear ground to a ground block to the amps.

OFC wire of course.

with the amount of power and equipment I'm running, I will not be using 4 gauge. Hell I'm using 8 gauge just on speaker wire!

Uh ok. I was giving an example of how I grounded. Not saying you should use 4 gage.

!

Archived