Purplehaze contact

Hey IBleedMusick. You think that there may be any way that you could hit up Trent again. I bought a pair of DC 8's off of him and I am wanting to start my box. I sent him a few messages asking for the t/s parameters a while back and he never responded. I hate to bother, but I kind of need them.

Hey IBleedMusick. You think that there may be any way that you could hit up Trent again. I bought a pair of DC 8's off of him and I am wanting to start my box. I sent him a few messages asking for the t/s parameters a while back and he never responded. I hate to bother, but I kind of need them.

Yessir I will hit him up now and let you know if I can get in touch with him about the TS params.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yessir I will hit him up now and let you know if I can get in touch with him about the TS params.

Alright. Thank you sir! Hope all is well with Trent.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried contacting DC? Hard these custom one off speakers? If so, there might not be any T/S parameters. But those are more like guidelines

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I just don't know why you'd need to talk to him for specs on a DC woofer with DC here and many team members, just saying

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I just don't know why you'd need to talk to him for specs on a DC woofer with DC here and many team members, just saying

They are just built off of DC motors and baskets. Custom woofers with changes to coil and spiders, so contacting a DC rep would not get me what I need.

• 3 months later...

Thanks guys for your concern!

keep me posted with whats going down in here... sounds fishy

Nope not fishy at all. People have problems sometimes. I would never cheat anyone. Never.

They are just built off of DC motors and baskets. Custom woofers with changes to coil and spiders, so contacting a DC rep would not get me what I need.

Man I had those specs for you, but unfortunately they were on the computer that my girl spilled coffee on. I do remember that the fs was 47hz if that helps you any?

Edit: Might as well post my actual contact info, since that was the actual purpose of this thread. (and the stuff posted was way old)

Trent Stover

(pm for cell)
Bidwell, Ohio
[email protected]
facebook.com/TrentStover
facebook.com/KickinCruiser

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I received a sub from Purplehaze it arrived in mint condition. He made a crate to ship fatty in the total weight was 113pounds and the sub 96.

Plus he stayed in constant contact with me....He's a great seller, no problems at all.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2