Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

If I'm butt hurt than you are butt pleased. Why are you so happy watching him get punched if he didn't upset you? The other idiot thinks that crabtree is a better WR than Sherman is a CB is a dick riding 49er fan. You are personally touched by a guy you only watched play like 3 times. My guess is, there is nothing to do in Alaska but get mad at someone for talking shit. I fully know that everything Sherman does he brings on himself, but when he gets people pissed at him the way you are he did what he set out to.

Haha yes I am a niner fan and proud of it. Know one is saying sherman isn't a good player. He's just not as good as he claims to be. Just like i sai earlier. He's another terrell Owens. Makes good plays here and there which automatically makes him the best.

I have buddies who are Seahawks fans. I do follow the Seahawks for that reason so don't go saying I've only seen him play a few games. Sherman is a punk. It is what it is

You are but hurt because I'm an idiot? What makes me an idiot? The same thing your doing. So you must be an idiot to

Read this over and you will see why I think you are an idiot.

Nothing to do in Alaska? Ha ha, do you need to keep proving how salty your asshole is? I'm a 9ers fan and not once have I said anything about Sherman due to our loss. You obviously have a dog in the fight considering Sherman got punched straight up and bitched out, yet you're trying to blame everyone and everything else.

As if some loser would know how awesome and exciting Alaska is, LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nothing to do in Alaska? Ha ha, do you need to keep proving how salty your asshole is? I'm a 9ers fan and not once have I said anything about Sherman due to our loss. You obviously have a dog in the fight considering Sherman got punched straight up and bitched out, yet you're trying to blame everyone and everything else.

As if some loser would know how awesome and exciting Alaska is, LOL

Do you just make shit up in your mind? You was so happy to see him get punched, like a pussy who watches his class bully get beat up by another kid. I think you are very upset that the 49er's lost and now you only seem to focus on Sherman's trolling and my ass and how it feels. Why are you thinking about my ass so much? Why would it concern you if my butt is hurt?

You guys are funny.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

If I'm butt hurt than you are butt pleased. Why are you so happy watching him get punched if he didn't upset you? The other idiot thinks that crabtree is a better WR than Sherman is a CB is a dick riding 49er fan. You are personally touched by a guy you only watched play like 3 times. My guess is, there is nothing to do in Alaska but get mad at someone for talking shit. I fully know that everything Sherman does he brings on himself, but when he gets people pissed at him the way you are he did what he set out to.

Haha yes I am a niner fan and proud of it. Know one is saying sherman isn't a good player. He's just not as good as he claims to be. Just like i sai earlier. He's another terrell Owens. Makes good plays here and there which automatically makes him the best.

I have buddies who are Seahawks fans. I do follow the Seahawks for that reason so don't go saying I've only seen him play a few games. Sherman is a punk. It is what it is

You are but hurt because I'm an idiot? What makes me an idiot? The same thing your doing. So you must be an idiot to

Well I didn't graduate high school but I didn't read anything wrong. This is getting fun

Well I didn't graduate high school but I didn't read anything wrong. This is getting fun

Lol, saying T.O. wasn't a great player is pretty stupid. He's twice the receiver Crabtree will ever be.

I choose the seahawks. They have an all around better team than the Broncos. They have the #1 defense in the NFL. And I guess the "best corner in the game" lol. They have a lethal run game and a decent pass game. There pass defense is the best in the nation and will shut down peyton manning pass game. The only chance the Broncos have is in there run game. I have the Seahawks by 10 points they are just an all around better team and the Broncos just dont have enough weapons on offense or defense.

Archived