Just the nature of buying tinned wire over standard ofc wire.

Anything that lives under the hood or anywhere near water should have tinned wire to prevent corrosion, and the resistance it brings over time due to the corrosion.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I think it's safe to say we agree to disagree lol... That is all

Do you realize people like you keep the shitty brands a float? True you can get a lesser product for cheaper, big deal. Go buy your shitty wire, or may you found a good deal.... Who cares and quit questioning a straight guy.

Subtracted an misplaced it

are you calling SHCA, KNU, RF, Stinger, etc. shitty brands? This guy wasn't talking about walmart/ebay brands. which he has mentioned already

Thank you, thank you for being one of the people in the conversation that understood

No, I wasn't but I was stating that yes other places may sell wire cheaper. I should have added to my statement about good deals to include good wire. It's the way business is. No need to question the mans prices.

I think it's safe to say we agree to disagree lol... That is all

Do you realize people like you keep the shitty brands a float? True you can get a lesser product for cheaper, big deal. Go buy your shitty wire, or may you found a good deal.... Who cares and quit questioning a straight guy.

Subtracted an misplaced it

Dude if the question bothers you so much, fuck off... Quit nuthugging, last I checked we are allowed to ask questions. Even if it is about a product made by a guy that everyone likes. I have much respect for Tony's knowledge and his products, doesn't mean I don't have the right to question the price

All good points I'm going to fuck off now, cause I'm not an internet tough guy. Have a nice thread.

Again I asked my question and my question was answered, if people want to continue to argue that's on them

I will also add that I did not know about the SMD discount, so yes that brings the price down some

Edited by 01 S-10

TDH FTW !!!

• 4 weeks later...

I am by no means comparing wire here, but who remembers when kicker came out with I believe the hyper flex wire? That stuff was damn expensive, but people that wanted it bought it. That goes for any component in your setup. Bottom line is people are going to buy what fits their bill or the best THEIR money can buy. So if you cant afford $7 a foot that doesn't mean your not going to buy quality wire. Also as stated Tony has a different audience he sells to so keep that in mind. Lastly everyone remember when welding wire was the next big thing? Yea I tried it and my wire turned all sorts of color and actually shorted out on me which caused my amps to cut in and out. Replaced it with Knu at the time and it fixed all my problems. With anything your going to pay for quality bottom line.