sorry noob question but please reply

If it only happens in the cold you need to let your subs warm up and loosen up. Stop going full tilt until they get warmed up.

I wouldn't say that's completely true, because I can start my car first thing in the morning and slam on full tilt and everything is fine. Almost seems louder.

Yeah I just want to know why it happenes to see if there's a fix

If everything were working properly, that shouldn't be happening. Like one of the others said, see if the amp is going into protect or something when you first start it. also check all your speaker wire leads, make sure nothing is touching.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Try charging your battery over night then next morning see if it does it still

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

sounds to me like your battery can not cope at first until it gets alittle charge from the alternator, maybe invest in higher amp/h battery?

at first go, this is exactly what i thought.

Meter your battery when you get up in the morning, NOT STARTING your car.

Report back....

It's a 2008 f150 with the stock alt and battery so I was thinking if I switch it out with a yellow top that should be good because I had the same problem with my old set up in a different car older so I just switched out the battery and that did the charm so what I'm asking do you guys think that getting a yellow top or different battery will be good

It's a 2008 f150 with the stock alt and battery so I was thinking if I switch it out with a yellow top that should be good because I had the same problem with my old set up in a different car older so I just switched out the battery and that did the charm so what I'm asking do you guys think that getting a yellow top or different battery will be good

You understand that XS power is a supporter here?

I run a yellow top in my acura and a red in my titan.. but.... im just throwing that out there

If it only happens in the cold you need to let your subs warm up and loosen up. Stop going full tilt until they get warmed up.

I wouldn't say that's completely true, because I can start my car first thing in the morning and slam on full tilt and everything is fine. Almost seems louder.

Yeah I just want to know why it happenes to see if there's a fix

If everything were working properly, that shouldn't be happening. Like one of the others said, see if the amp is going into protect or something when you first start it. also check all your speaker wire leads, make sure nothing is touching.

I hear you, and it will be louder when you first start it because the voltage will be its highest. I just know my subs sound like shit in the really cold weather until I let power go through it for a couple of minutes.

Archived