Sundown Audio

Great Watt Per Dollar Amp

TZspeakersZac

Yes. At the port's tuning I'm going to have the highest velocity. I am accounting for flare radius. Though I'm not sure what you mean by maximum usable velocity. Do you mean when air starts to back up in the port?

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want me to keep posting here just tell me, or I can take this topic to pm or whatever. To keep this thread on topic.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

http://www.xplicitaudio.com/pure-audio-pa-3000-1d/

Has anyone clamped one of these? Seems way too good to be true... But you never know, seems like it might be a new company. If you have used it, is it dirty?

Guts look good...

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

http://www.xplicitaudio.com/pure-audio-pa-3000-1d/

Has anyone clamped one of these? Seems way too good to be true... But you never know, seems like it might be a new company. If you have used it, is it dirty?

Guts look good...

its the same shit as audiopipe. two audiopipe 1500's in one casing. lowest you can wire is 2 ohms because each amp sees 1 ohm.

try running that at 1 ohm strapped (it says it can run that) and see what happens LOL

edit: my ap1500 caught fire. and there are two of those in that case.

edit 2: serious answer, it will do literally 2000rms at 2 ohms (each amp board inside sees 1 ohm) and probably blow up at 1 ohm.

you think you want bass? i havent even done a 140 in the past two years. i have two dc woofers, two aq 1200's and two fosgate 200a4's just sitting in my room, not to mention like four sets of mids and highs. and i cant even use them.

Kranny stepped up the gear, can't wait to see what's coming lmfao.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

you think you want bass? i havent even done a 140 in the past two years. i have two dc woofers, two aq 1200's and two fosgate 200a4's just sitting in my room, not to mention like four sets of mids and highs. and i cant even use them.

Kranny stepped up the gear, can't wait to see what's coming lmfao.

lol same dc woofers you saw a long ass time ago man. looking to sell them anyways. i just got another 4 channel and monoblock.

Archived