I know if you have good rg6 its quad shielded. Was thinking bought changing mine to rg6 cause my buddy works for cable and can get me it for free all I need is the ends.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Twisted pair and coax serve different purpose. It depends on the amp inputs to what style RCA to use.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

How do you know what imputs your amp has? Just a question i forsee being asked

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Twisted pair and coax serve different purpose. It depends on the amp inputs to what style RCA to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=QOagVDZLQnA

Like what jarrius said how do you tell and what do you mean by different purposes/inputs, also the youtube link is just redirecting to the homepage.

Like what jarrius said how do you tell and what do you mean by different purposes/inputs, also the youtube link is just redirecting to the homepage.

Edited the first post. Sorry I was having issues with my work comp. Tony D explains the difference

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

How do you know what imputs your amp has? Just a question i forsee being asked

I edited my first post. Sorry the link didn't work

Edited the first post. Sorry I was having issues with my work comp. Tony D explains the difference

Awesome that helps a ton, thanks!! In either case what should you look for to find the best quality cable?

Wire is wire. Truly your paying for the aesthetics of the cable.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Archived