window tinting question

Nubcakeninja

im just curious if i were to travel over to north dakota and try to get my windows tinted, would they do it? or can they legally not tint them cuz im from mn?? the reason i ask is because we only allow 50% on the front windows and 30% on the back windows. i have a 95 blazer and the shop i asked to do it said the back window wont get much tint on it since its already heavily factory tinted. if it does get the "30%" on it, will people be able to look through it very easily or no??

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Lol if you wanted to drive to another state to get tint go ahead. You still run the risk of getting a ticket. And if you tint overt tint Yes it's gonna be dark dark but that's the point isn't it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

If you wasn't darker then legal you take the risk, if you don't wasn't the risk don't do it. Simple a that.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

well thats what i wanted in the back was nice dark tint so ppl couldnt look in the back easily, but the guy told me he could only put tint on there to get to 30% so if the factory is 15% he cant only put another 15% or whatever

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

well thats what i wanted in the back was nice dark tint so ppl couldnt look in the back easily, but the guy told me he could only put tint on there to get to 30% so if the factory is 15% he cant only put another 15% or whatever

lol 15% plus 15% is not 30%. but for your question go to a mom and pop store ad ask them or go across state lines and remove your license plates before you go to the shop.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived