window tinting question

Nubcakeninja

Doesn't Plasti dip have spray can tint for headlights and taillights? If so that's a good choices assuming it peels off the same way. Would make it cheap to peel it and reapply in case you get pulled over. You can apologize offer to peel it off and hope for the best.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

My guy writes the receipt for legal level but does the darker

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have double layered tint all around and a 5% sun strip on the top six inches of the windshield and 35% across the whole windshield. I recently have been pulled over and so far have gotten 3 tickets for my tinted windows. YOu can't see in my car at all on cloudy days and can barely see in on sunny days. My back windows had factory tint like an suv does and I tinted over them with 20 percent and you can't see in at all now. My advice is just don't get the front windshield tint like I did if you're worried about tickets. 50% is cool cause it almost looks like you have no tint, but I should've never got the 35% cause it was the point where I crossed the line. Now the first warm day we have here I gotta go out and peel it all off before my court dates, and frankly I'm ready to have it off cause I"m tired of getting pulled over and threatened with contempt of court charges and jail time, the color of my car obviously doesn't help, but it's the same cop that pulls me over every time, so if you have cops like that in your area that always wanna try to be hard asses I would avoid it. Good luck! The shop I went to made me pay cash to get 35% on the whole windshield cause it's so dark that you better have HID's at night or else you'll be driving blind! For the look it's so worth it in my opinion but when the tickets start to stack up it's a different story, lol. I might go back and get 20% all around over stock and just leave the windshield alone, it's dark like that, especially with the factory tint in the back, and I wasn't getting any stares from police.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

I'm from MN also. They passed a law where no shop can tint below 50 now. Unless it's a van truck SUV, but front passenger and driver still gotta be 50. I just peeled mine off, trooper told me they were gonna tow it cuz it's unsafe to drive, which after calling around is illegal they can't actually do it.. I've had like 20-25 tint tickets and I've paid them all, but they said since I'm not learning from the fine they are gonna tow it. So I pulled it off. Going to Sioux Falls to have 30 put back on. It was 7 in the front two and 1 on all back windows never said anything about back windows having to be at 30 or lighter? I have 2 friends that are officers, and I have asked about tint on back only on cars all windows gotta be 50 or lighter. And MN doesn't have inspection or emissions testing.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

On topic but off topic with reguards to window tinting. Up here in AK they are real assholes about it. I am against the law enforcements reasons for law makers passing the laws on window tinting. I like the security it offers plua an alarm system but even that can be bypassed. Its also a class issue IMO, BMWs, Lexus's, Audi's & other high end cars dont get hassled like others due. Law enforcement safety is a BS IMO and trying to force business to comply is BS also. There are alot more destracting habbits ans issues than window tinting, DWI, DUI, Texting, Cell Calls, DVDs, Kids, Make up installation, bla bla bla.

BC I couldn't agree with you more. I believe when they use the excuse about somebody having a weapon on the other side is BS as well, because you could pull a gun out even if you don't have tint, plus if it's night time it doesn't matter how dark your windows are it's almost impossible for police to tell anyways. I think window tint is something that's gonna have to be gotten used to cause it ain't going away. I"m getting ready to pull mine off now cause I have like 3 tickets and court dates coming in a couple of weeks, then I'm going right back and getting 5% all around and I'll just leave off the windshield tint this time so it's not obvious. Even down here in hot ass alabama the law is 32% all around. Florida has some of the most lax tint laws I think it's 20% up front and 12% in the rear but idk for sure. At least we don't have inspection though I am grateful for that… I need to try to get one of those doctor's notes or something Anybody know how easy or hard those are to get??

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

My guy writes the receipt for legal level but does the darker

ive hear that the law have changed and theres no limit for tint in PA anymore.. except the windshield..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

5% all around, 10% on the windsheild is how i rolled...........until i gotten a new vehicle and just had 5%, maybe will do 10% on the windshield in a couple weeks for shits and giggle.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived