What Songs Have You Blown Your Speakers To?

6an1/2 pioneer on orion 2500d two ecelipse 12's on wall sockets and jl w6 on latenight tip 36 mafia

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

I know alot of people kill their subs with Bass I Love You

Dang. EDesign suggests that I stay away from music like this now :(

What exactly in this song that kill subs? Sure it drops low, but I have my SSF set to 30 Hz and tuned my subs with a 79 Hz test tone for clipping.

What's the problem?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 4 weeks later...

i blew my mothers stock malibu speakers to P$C - 25 to life about 6 months ago :D

she was pissed but i had so much fun doing it :):)

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

my chick was jammin Toni braxton= 3-15 jl w6 some how frozen in place at full xmas.?. then it happen in her car but only one sub took a crap. (rf t1 10) I got the same story (I was listening to toni braxton and then the speakers started making noise.) needless to say I removed the cd from her collection.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

i have blown one sub in my life it was an 8'' sub in a box made for gaming and i didnt want it, so i hooked it up to 2000rms:D and fed it some Hypnotize :o and wow that little sub can make alot of smoke. in all i was pleased with blowing it even tho my fam room was filled with smoke -_-

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

Bme click slowed down, i didnt blow it unloading i blew it cuz i started clipping when my voltage was dropping , just because i loved the tune and didnt wanna turn it down......

All of a sudden oooozes of smoke from my xxx18s port! :rolleyes:

Uk english basshead

2x RExxx 18's

24 cuft tuned to 25hz!

Archived