Ok I have a couple video games from recent video card purchases.

The 2 games are Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, and possibly Splinter Cell: Blacklist

I say possibly on the SplinterCell game because I already activated the code on the sheet that came with my video card which in return gave me another promo code to be used in the Ubisoft checkout of the game to make it free (but I never used that 2nd code). So it should work, but I cant be 100% certain if there is any sort of deadline or expiration on these codes. The only game I acutually played and registered the code on Ubisofts website is for the Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, which I got 2 promo codes for, however 1 is already used so Im just giving away the 3 of the 4 codes that SHOULD work, since these are not my type of games.

All I ask is that if you are one of the 3 previous winners from INM free game give away please do not enter for Batman: Arkham Origins game, but you can enter for the other 2 games. ***If you do enter for it and you previously won the game in his giveaway I will void all your entries***

To enter post the game or games you are interested in entering the drawing for and your user name.

Example, If I wanted to enter for a chance to win all 3 games:

Splinter Cell

Audiofanaticz

Assassins Creed

Audiofanaticz

Nice and clean and simple!

I will run randomized 2 times, once for each game being offered, and the first person on the list will win the game I ran randomize for.

If you already have one of the games, or its not your genre of game please dont enter to win it, and leave it for someone that will actually play it.

I will try to announce the winners Sunday Feb 2nd in the evening/night.

89ml.jpg

EDIT:

I will than do the randomizer for batman tomorrow evening sometime around 6-7pm central time so the winner has time to get his code entered by the dead line!!!!

Thanks gregg1494!!!

Edited by Audiofanaticz

batman

hammiethebasshead

splinter cell

hammiethebasshead

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Assasins Creed
Maebros

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

Cj92

Batman: Arkham Origins

Cj92

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Cj92