Sundown Audio

? About Power Of The Mcd2500

mrwigglezdj

well ive made my mind up on my replacement amp , the amp that will replace my stolen pa5500d will be a memphis audio mcd 2500 ran at 1ohm, i can get a real good deal on one, so im going to go with it, but i was wondering what power do they really do, does memphis rate their amps like kicker and fosgate? meaning will my 2500 do 3000-3200 rms at 1 ? like you see many fosgates and kickers do? or do they barely do rated rms ?.... but either way i will have a major improvement over my pa amp im sure being cleaner and better sould all way around, so i doubt ill be let down in any way,. i just dont want to get my hopes up for major power over rated and get nothing more than rated or less

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I have been running memphis amplifiers for about 5yrs man. I have four st1000d they're small and produce plenty of power. I recommend any memphis products. I have yet to hear any of newer sh*t but the ST-class is one of the vest around. Peep the review below, I have two installed, and two in my closet....Also checkout http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/ for specs on all brands of amplifier both new and old school.

http://www.carsound.com/review_archive/amps/mca16-st1kd.html

i have a st-161000d top and they ar rated at 1000 but do closer to 1100 + at one ohm. and i even ran mine at .5 for a few months but i didnt have the voltage to back it so it took a shit on me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg