Don't Park Like a Jerk (video)

That was funny. Guy deserved it. One thing I can't stand is people who can't park or drive.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

if you're so concerned about people opening the door on your car perhaps you should go park further away where no other cars are, not take up two spots because you're a conceited piece of crap

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

When I park I always try to get one side next to a curb so only one side is exposed to dumbasses.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Exactly me too. And preferably on the passenger side of the other vehicle.

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

We do that intentionally at work all the time lol. We have a decent size lot and we only do it to fellow employees, mainly my manager. It lightens the mood during the day to watch him have to crawl over his center console and fit under the steering wheel haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I hate that. You have a little car and you can't park or scared of a scratch. Park out in the middle of nowhere.

When my scion XB was brand new in 2006 I went to the mall with my wife. It still had the temp plates on it. Anyway I parked out away from everyone as to protect the car from that inevitable first door ding. I come out about an hour or two later and some Jack ass parked hid pass door about 8 " away from my drivers door. Now there was no other cars around and plenty of open spaces but this dick must of thought he was going to be funny. So yes I am a little pissed so I squeezed in between my car and his and was able to put my knee into his door about 5-6 Times. Then I got in my car from the drivers side and drove away. I am almost positive he wasn't laughing when he returned.

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

I was sitting in my car when a chick in a van full of idiots parked next to me. now they where angled parking spots an all the parking lanes where one way. she went the wrong way and parked straight into the parking spot on my passenger side. I was waiting for my wife to come out of the store. I noticed the spot on the other side of them was open and if I parked correctly I would be blocking the back of their van and wouldn't be able to get out. so of course I moved and blocked them in. they came back out pissed and yelling about having a party to go to. I laughed and told them ill leave when im ready to. from there they threatened to call the police for me blocking them in. told them go ahead your double parked im legal. said they are going to just get in and push my car out of the way I pointed up at a camera. rolled my window up ate a sandwhich then left. they went to take off out the parking lot when I cop saw them swerve past us and almost swipe a semi.

they had a bad day all for double parking and in a hurry to get to a party. was a 7 passenger van with like 9-10 people in it to, lol.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.