Sundown Audio

Finding sundown products for below MAP costs?????

So, I continuously see "woofers ect" (the king on online sundown audio sales) listing products for well below MAP.

1. Is there anything wrong with these products?

2. How can they sell them so cheap? How come they don't have to follow the MAP pricing rules like everybody else?

3. How can they afford it (I have seen neo pro drivers listed for what is deemed as "below dealer cost")

Are these some type of damaged or second grade products?

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

I ordered my sundown e10 from them and am very satisfied. Their customer service is great too. They really helped me out when getting it shipped up here to alaska. I plan to continue buying sundown products through them. Like already mentioned they are a sundown certified dealer, plus jacob has even suggested going through them.

Edited by osiris10012

No, they are not authorized to sell below MAP -- the only exception are items they have bought out that we no longer offer (eg: SA-8 v1.5, SAZ-1000D, E8 v.2, old NeoPro v.1). Very often they will buy out what remains of old products and close it out at a discount.

If there is a discrepancy more than likely they haven't updated all of their listings to 2014 pricing on all fronts -- where is the discrepancy on a current model product that you are referring to ?

Edited by sundownz

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Neopro 10s are being sold ultra cheap... Like 2 for the reg price.... I didn't know these were actually older models. I guess that explains the cheapness.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEO-PRO-10-SUNDOWN-AUDIO-10-4-OHM-MIDRANGES-MIDS-DRIVERS-NEOPRO-10-PAIR-NEW-/121052364074

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-OF-NEO-PRO-10-V2-SUNDOWN-AUDIO-10-8-OHM-MIDBASS-SUB-MIDRANGES-DRIVERS-NEW-/130991268563?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item1e7fb022d3

They seem to carry a lot of product! Impressive

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry