A Pillar Gauge Pod......build Photos

looks pretty kickass if u ask me

dude since uahve the same car as me and i see u do new things i wnna do them to my car too how much would u charge me for some 6x9 pods for this chevy of mine or u think i should give fiberglassing a try

I could possibly make some pods for ya......but if you are willing......those would be a great little project..to try your hand at glassing...

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

fucking A....they do look factory...badass work man! i know you are just a backyard kinda guy who likes wowing people at shows and that is enough for you, but regardless, i hope someday you can get some type of hardcore recognition for your work man! keep it up!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Damn GP, you just keep setting that standard higher and higher every project you do mang. Those pods look insane man, so neat and professional. Major props.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

fucking A....they do look factory...badass work man! i know you are just a backyard kinda guy who likes wowing people at shows and that is enough for you, but regardless, i hope someday you can get some type of hardcore recognition for your work man! keep it up!

thank you very much..........I hope so to.......It really sucks because of the lack of shows around here...and the 0% coverage that there is at any of the few shows we have..lol........Someday........i hope someday......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Damn GP, you just keep setting that standard higher and higher every project you do mang. Those pods look insane man, so neat and professional. Major props.

Cheers,

Mick

thank you very much.......

Archived