Voltmeter question

I am looking for a decent voltmeter for my car. Was going to get a vm-1 but since I am going to let it go with the car when I sell it in a month or two I was wanting something good for a little cheaper (less than $50) I have an old sunpro right now that I have wired up to the aux power outlet in the console cubby but I want a good digital one that I can hard wire and mold into where the ash tray goes so I can monitor my voltage drops when playing my system. What kind of suggestions do you guys have.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I am looking for a decent voltmeter for my car. Was going to get a vm-1 but since I am going to let it go with the car when I sell it in a month or two I was wanting something good for a little cheaper (less than $50) I have an old sunpro right now that I have wired up to the aux power outlet in the console cubby but I want a good digital one that I can hard wire and mold into where the ash tray goes so I can monitor my voltage drops when playing my system. What kind of suggestions do you guys have.

stinger volt meter its around 20 bucks come in blue or red bright enough to see in the day time and seems pretty accurate

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Americanbass- 750.1

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

anything other than stinger I would have to do some heavy modification to either the ash tray spot or the meter to make it work where I want it. have about 4 inch by 3 inch spot but I will consider it. even though I am not at all a fan of the whole calibration screw thing.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

anything other than stinger I would have to do some heavy modification to either the ash tray spot or the meter to make it work where I want it. have about 4 inch by 3 inch spot but I will consider it. even though I am not at all a fan of the whole calibration screw thing.

honestly man thats ur best bet as far as price and quality, u might as well hardwire it and throw it some where decent

Americanbass- 750.1

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

stinger volt meter cheap and decent

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived