"Coin". One credit card to replace all your others.

Stumbled on this while roaming YouTube:

http://youtu.be/w9Sx34swEG0#aid=P3x_h7V70wA

Sorry, the vid won't embed for some reason.

I really dig the idea but would be cautious of the possible security issues.

N8, would this be risky or do you think its secure enough?

Thoughts?

:shrug:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

And how many times do you think after you swiping that do you think you are going to say "oh sh*t" I meant to put that on a different account??

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

My main concern would be the "waiter/waitress" who takes the card and switches it to your debit settings and swipes some extra cash from you or something similar.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

im gonna try it. but that would be same type of problem you run into now would have to check account. big problem with this, a article is done on this card. if its lost or stollen and some one makes charges, its not (coins) fault they said. they also said they are not responsible if something happens like the website site is hacked and your info is stolen. but now days nothing is secure.

it's basically a credit card that accesses your other credit cards. So if there's fraud, you wouldn't go to Coin, you'd go to the credit card. So say you got discover, visa, mastercard (all credit cards, no bank shit for the simplicity of this scenario). You want to pay with visa but waitress switches to discover. You wouldn't take it up with coin. You'd take it up with discover. Not sure what they'd do since it was you... just dumb waitress effed you over.

But, also, I'm sure Coin has thought of that and has something in place to make sure that doesn't happen.

Sheena = pedobear

under law if you use it since it requires you to add the info of your card they are liable ( certain amount) . But also it would be hard for some one to take your info since the coin does not show all the info of the card that a thief would need in order to use it so you would be ok. since you have to actually take a picture of the front and back of the card you are trying to add, it makes it difficult to add fraudulent cards and you can remotely wipe it if the need be.

I just use a paypal debit card, Get an email anytime a charge goes on it. Can select a funding source, change it when i want. and even have backup funding in case the first source doesnt have the fund to cover it. this seems too hokey to me. I don't want a picture of my CC on my phone, i leave it laying around and anyone could have all my CC numbers.

Archived