Second Skin Audio

Off topic- building a box - no bass! What to do

jake297

Damn that sux was hoping for a video of that CRAZY system. lol

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

wow, had to go through it all for the lol.

so from what I gather a pos amp with some nice subs in a free simple box design plus the knowledge of 3 months of car audio and you can get a 150+ with crazy flex so that you can brag about it on a forum then use a screenshot off google that just so happens to be a screenshot of a member on the forum that posted to your thread to then be banned for being such a pos joke who choked when asked for proof about the score and stole a screenshot.

yeah I think I summed it up.

now anyone else that reads this doesn't have to waste their time.

I new when I first saw this thread on the forum homepage and his thread asking for a box design that it would be a waste of time. he just seemed like a one of those punk kids that thinks they know everything. talks about how people don't build boxes right and that's why they don't get flex but cant even figure out a simple L shaped port for a simple slot ported box.

n8ball, you forgot the link to his facebook page and the proof that he doesn't have friends and his mommy and daddy bought everything for him because they thought it would help him make friends. or at least that's what I picture after reading this thread.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Some peoples kids...

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

yeah I don't think we can blame the kid in this situation. im sorry but its a parents job to teach their kids to be respectful and think with an open mind. not to mention not lie, steal others work as their own, or claim they have knowledge of something they truly don't understand.

some kids parents, smh.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

What the motherfuck did I just read from mr Statefarm? I may be somewhat new to the audio game and not post on here much but I've been here long enough to know that you:

1. Don't fuck with N8

2. Don't fuck with N8

And 3. Don't fuck with N8

Edit: also 4. Don't hit a 155 with 2 15's on a crunch amp at .5 :facepalm:

And follow the rules and you'll be good ha

Archived