Second Skin Audio

Center console in f250

Thumper350

Given the space you have you could probably fit a decent 10" in a ported enclosure.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but you might get more help if you posts were easier to read. Some punctuation and sentence structure would really help. I read your original post several times and I still don't fully understand what you were trying to say.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Much better.

Like said earlier, you should be able to fit a nice 10" in the space you have, but probably nothing bigger than that. You should be able to fit both the sub and the port facing back.

What is your budget for this? Do you already have and amp? If so what is it? I assume you don't want to compete or anything with this, its just for a daily driver? What kind of music do you listen to?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

Yea give people some time to respond, not just a couple minutes. That being said a decent 10 in a ported console will probably be louder than a sealed 12 on the same power. I'm building one myself for my dodge 2500 and I'm waiting for the sundown X's to be released for my build.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I'll be happy to help you with a design. Like lifted said, you will probably be better off with a ported 10" than a sealed 12". Given your space those are the two options you have.

Builds:

Archived