Great video as ever!

You know I had to bet on the MTX. :D But TBH, I was pretty impressed that the uncertified was that much higher than the Orion. You have any plans to do any vids with the MTX Road Thunder Amps? I know you've done some with the Thunder Series.

You are right on these getting more expensive and harder to find. They used to be easy to get on the cheap, but now they are getting very hard to come across. I suppose being 20 years old doesn't help either.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I don't care what you do as long as you keep giving these amps a workout on the dyno.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

The hcca shines at 14v .5 ohm mono! :) lol

It can handle the 0.5 ohm mono load, but does the most power at 1 ohm mono. I've heard one at 0.5 ohm mono on (4) old school Orion XTR 15's and it was impressive, no doubt...but the Amp Dyno shows the optimal ohm load is 1 ohm. I tested it up to 15V (at all ohm loads) and will show the full video soon.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived