08 F150 Electrical Upgrade Help

Hey Guys, I have an 08 F150 Supercrew with a 110A alternator. I recently built a new box for a Soundqubed HDS312-D4 and it is running on a Power Acoustic A2400DB at the moment. I want to get my sub a more worthy amp and have decided on the Q1-2200D, That will match the subs 1200wrms and still allow for an upgrade later on if I decide I need more. My question is what electrical upgrades do I need to do before getting the amp? This will be my first system since the early nineties that will require any electrical upgrades and I have no clue where to start. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

i have the same setup and i was told to get the xs power d3400 for under the hood and big three would help the dimming problem but if you not trying to run everything at full tilt you will be alright maybe but the big 3 will be a great starting point i am runnning dual sa 10s ported on a digital design m1c the m1c does 1200rms at 12volts and 1700rms at 14volts but its under rated it could do better with right electrical

Thanks guys! I will definitely do the big three, should I do it in 0 gauge? As far as batteries Ill start with the d6500 and get the second as soon as funds are available.

Hey Guys, I have an 08 F150 Supercrew with a 110A alternator. I recently built a new box for a Soundqubed HDS312-D4 and it is running on a Power Acoustic A2400DB at the moment. I want to get my sub a more worthy amp and have decided on the Q1-2200D, That will match the subs 1200wrms and still allow for an upgrade later on if I decide I need more. My question is what electrical upgrades do I need to do before getting the amp? This will be my first system since the early nineties that will require any electrical upgrades and I have no clue where to start. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

A high output alternator will be one component for making good useable power

Your 2008 Ford F-150 5.4 L Requires BCI Group # 59

XS Power does not currently offer a direct fit for this BCI Group. The option below is powerful enough and will fit if used with the required accessories pictured. Small adjustments may be required for this battery to fit into your vehicle. If you have any questions, contact your nearest XS Power Dealer

Archived