XS Power

Im going to be upgrading soon from 2 type-r's to 4 type-r's and also adding another of the same amp. they are rated at 1200 @ 1 ohm but are a little underated. i used a dc clamp meter a while ago when i first had them in and had my gain set low (to about 1100rms) and was pulling about 85 amps between my mids amp and sub amp. I plan on upgrading to a sundown 3000d after spring break.

oh yea and up front i have 1/0 big3 a standard lead battery and a 200amp excessive amperage.

I noticed on jegs site the price on the d3100 went up $50 in no time but they are still 299 at summmit.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

gmonk is selling ken, 2400s for 250 each and hell be at sbn if you wanted to wait and pick one up from him direct., hes only got 10 i belive

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Well its going in the trunk so size is not really a problem.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER