XS Power

First XS Power D3100 Battery, Need Help

Just purchased this from sonic, I checked the voltage right when I got it today and it was resting at 12.58. So I threw it on the HF1215 Intellicharger and the red and green light come on immediately stating that it's charged... Kinda confused, because after looking around, I am seeing people that are resting much higher and the battery I purchased is brand new. Any help would be appreciated.

usally a brand new battery will sit at 12.6v range but after charging it for a day or so it will stay at almost 13v I don't have xs batt but when I bought a new batt it was at 12.5v after driving it a couple days it stays at 12.9v all day even after 2 day of not driving.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

it has been sitting on a shelf, 12.58v is fine. Charge it, and it should sit 12.8v or so up to about 13.1v.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

aren't you suppose to also let it sit not charging and disconnected from other batteries for 24hrs before checking resting voltage? at least ive seen that mentioned somewhere on this forum.

12.5 is good imo, better then non agm batts that sit around 12.2-12.4

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

aren't you suppose to also let it sit not charging and disconnected from other batteries for 24hrs before checking resting voltage? at least ive seen that mentioned somewhere on this forum.

12.5 is good imo, better then non agm batts that sit around 12.2-12.4

Yeah.....and that's how its been sitting on the shelf at sonic

Team Flex Issues

yeah i figure straight out the box will be actual resting voltage. just saying that comparing it to someone else that got say a 12.8 reading is pointless. you dont know if they let their battery sit for the full time period required in order to get a true resting voltage reading.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

seems to me that everyone is missing the part where he put it on the charger and it stops charging like if it was fully charged

Just purchased this from sonic, I checked the voltage right when I got it today and it was resting at 12.58. So I threw it on the HF1215 Intellicharger and the red and green light come on immediately stating that it's charged... Kinda confused, because after looking around, I am seeing people that are resting much higher and the battery I purchased is brand new. Any help would be appreciated.

seems to me that everyone is missing the part where he put it on the charger and it stops charging like if it was fully charged

I had that same charger. I hated it. The fucking thing would NEVER charge over 13v. It would go right to red when the battery was around 12.7. I got rid of it, and got the big red one. I hated that charger..... hated it.