Work boots, what are you guys wearing?

Title says it all what are you guys wearing for work boots? The one thing I'm getting with my tax return is work boots so I'm looking for suggestions around 70$ thanks guys!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

More than $70 for my particular pair but Bates GX8. They are goretex lined, zip side, water proof. They are easily as comfortable or more comfortable than my Brooks runnung shoes. If you go to galls.com they have a decent selection of Bates footwear and I assume they are all comfortable bevause they are nice boots. I put about 7 miles a day on mine.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I used to wear LaCrosse Adirondack Pak Boots.

(not the ones, but looked almost like this)

1511071_10200656842021756_725082279_n.jp

Had to walk like Frankenstein's monster, but they were awesome. Feet NEVER got wet. Or cold. Or hot- even in the summer. The insert made it feel like I had pillows strapped to my feet. Awesome. I got them online from a wholesaler- like $50 I think. Great boots- after 2 years of hard use, they still look the same.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Im doing construction so good boots is a must. I usually buy timberlands for about $100.. which is still not much.. I spent 30h+ in my work boots a week during the school semester and about 50 during regular week.. going cheap on work boots is silly..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Bates zipside tactical boots, Oakley tactical zipside boots ... I interchange them... Both have dr scholls custom fit orthotics in them for added comfort for long 8-12 hr nights on my feet

Both the boots I suggested are 100+

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I might have to pony up the cash for nicer boot heh. I was eyeing the timberland pro boots. Red wings are way to rich for my blood!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived